WTA#2 | Golden Hour

Sunday, January 08, 2012

I had my day off last Saturday. I spent half of it sleeping and half of it running errands. I don't really trust public transport around here and women aren't allowed to drive (which isn't really applicable to me cause I don't know how to lol) that's why whenever I go out, I usually have a driver to take me wherever I need to go. He's that guy. We don't understand each other half the time but I reckon he's nice.


Outtake:

Click for AldousCarloDengIan, IkaIreKristalNova, Tina, and Phillip’s WTA.

4 COMMENTS:

  1. Hi, Karrie! Thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are absolutely awesome. 2 years ago I found your Flickr account and you was the person, who inspires me to begin with photography and take pictures with my shitty powershot a590, haha. I know that sounds a little bit scary, stalker-like and strange, but thats true. I still love your photos and now I visited after one year your Flickr account again and found your blog.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I'd just go ahead and say that it's nice to hear that I was able to be that person to you. Second, OMG that camera! Haha

    Lastly, thank you for following my blog, I have seen your photos and they're just incredible. Keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete