I have fallen in love with photography, again

Saturday, January 07, 2012

‎"The whole thrust in my life right now is spinning my assignments around and making them work in a more personal way (...) I wanted to go back and do the original thing: one camera, one lens, one film. You really have to put yourself in a position of danger to be creative."
-David Alan Harvey



In my case, one camera, 2 lenses, and one film. I am getting familiar with emotions that I haven't encountered with photography in a while. I even think I have fallen in love with it, albeit in a different light, all over again.

2 COMMENTS:

  1. Seems to me like "love is sweeter the second time around." These are just beautiful, Des. And shooting with film—that must be quite the experience. I can imagine the surprise of not knowing how the photos have turned out until after they've been properly developed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually is, Lance. There is a certain something that I can't quite point my finger at. It also seems like I'm learning for the first time.

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete