Film roll v | Cortina d'Ampezzo

Monday, February 20, 2012

En route.


We don't have bacon here in Saudi Arabia so whenever we're out of the country I make sure I have them almost every breakfast. Heh.


We stayed at a hotel called Cristallo up in the mountains so we have this view when we look out our window. It was always beautiful whether it would be snowing,


or not.



Cortina is the second ski town I've been to, first being Aspen. Both of them has this certain charm - the quaint and charming kind that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then you shop and everything's expensive and then all of that goes away.


Then you take a walk and you fall in love with it over again.







Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt. Well, except my pocket. I have a few film rolls to go through in the next few days, meanwhile, here's a picture of David Beckham in his bottoms. Come back again, soon!


Cortina, Italy
January 2012
Canon A1 + Kodak Gold 200

4 COMMENTS:

  1. Loving each photo in this set. How quickly you've mastered film! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lance! I have a lot to learn, I just recently (sort of) read what film to use in a certain kind of weather (or light availability) and I will try better next time. Thank you for always dropping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Everything looks wonderful! If I went to a place like this I'd probably be incapacitated by fuzzies for a few minutes, it's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It was really pretty, and trust me I was, for a bit, incapacitated by the fuzzies. :)

      Delete